- With a water softener your silverware and glassware, are cleaner and shinier
- Your hair and skin feels softer, cleaner and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- One can return to natural chemical free healthy soaps and laundering agents
- Fabrics are also softer without hard minerals become trapped in them. Fabrics last longer and whites stay white without the dingy gray caused by hard water. Having your water softened by a WaterBoss water softener will provide softer, brighter clothes and will extend their life as well!
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and clothing washers. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
- Having a water softener in the home reduces greenhouse gases equivalent to removing one SUV from the road for one year.
- They are very cost effective to both install and run. Water softeners are compact enough to fit almost anywhere. Many people install water softeners under the sink or in a utility room. You can even take them with you if you move house.
Prices start from around £435.00 for supply only, but please contact us for latest offers and a full supply and installation quotation.